New MyDNS Install Errors

Discussion in 'General' started by timgerr, Feb 28, 2006.

1. timgerr

timgerr New Member

Getting these errors when using the latest version of MyDNS, I made sure the www-data own the files too.

Thank you for any help.

Warning: load(/var/www/lib/classes/db_mysql.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/mydnsconfig/lib/app.inc.php on line 76

Warning: load(): Failed opening '/var/www/lib/classes/db_mysql.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/mydnsconfig/lib/app.inc.php on line 76

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: db in /var/www/mydnsconfig/lib/app.inc.php on line 43

2. till

till Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff HowtoForge Supporter ISPConfig Developer

Please correct the path variable in /var/www/mydnsconfig/lib/config.inc.php. The correct path is: /var/www/mydnsconfig and not /var/www

3. rcarneiro

rcarneiro New Member

I have the same problem...

Apache: 1.3.29
    PHP: 5.2.5
    MySQL: 5.0.51

Error:

PHP Warning: app::include_once(/var/www/htdocs-ssl/mydns/lib/classes/db_mysql.inc.php) [<a href='function.app-include-once'>function.app-include-once</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /htdocs-ssl/mydns/lib/app.inc.php on line 76

PHP Warning: app::include_once() [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: Failed opening '/var/www/htdocs-ssl/mydns/lib/classes/db_mysql.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/pear/lib:/var/www/pear/lib') in /htdocs-ssl/mydns/lib/app.inc.php on line 76

PHP Fatal error: Class 'db' not found in /htdocs-ssl/mydns/lib/app.inc.php on line 43

Config:

$conf["rootpath"] = "/var/www/htdocs-ssl/mydns";

What a hell is it... :mad:

I thank you very much in advance.

Best regards.

4. falko

falko Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff Moderator HowtoForge Supporter ISPConfig Developer

What's the value of include_path in your php.ini?

5. j.crilly

j.crilly New Member

MyDNS stops

I too am having difficulties with MyDNS.

Mythbuntu 8.10
    ISPConfig3
    etc etc..

ISPC3 reports that MyDNS is not working. I can start it using:
    Code:
    /etc/init.d/mydns
    and it will work for a short time then stops again.

Any thing I can do to fix it?

I know you will ask some Q's, still learning linux being a windows user for too long and apple too expensive to get.

Thanks
    Jamie

6. falko

falko Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff Moderator HowtoForge Supporter ISPConfig Developer

Do you see any errors in the logs (in the /var/log directory) when you try to restart MyDNS?