Hi, i've searched for 2 days trying to fix this. Didn't find the right answers yet. I followed the perfect_setup_debian_sarge (didn't install ISPconfig yet). I've done this the last time im March - with no probs. After installing everything, I did /etc/init.d/mysql restart to make sure it was running correctly, but I get the following error: I'v checked the logs, but I can't find a way to fix the prob. Here's the last part(s) of the log files: I've done this on a rented server which first gave me the same errors, so I decided to setup a test server @ home - the logs are almost the same. Thanx for any type of help.