Multiple servers, same user

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by tom123, Feb 12, 2014.

1. tom123

tom123 Member

Hi to all
    I've configured a bounch of server managed by a single ispconfig installation.

I would like to assign 3 of these server to user1 and other 2 servers to user2
    How can I do this? Actually I've seen that users doesn't have capability to choose on which server add domains, email and so on.

How can I do this ?
  2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

This is not possible in the current release. but we added such a function in the dev branch, so it will be available in ispconfig 3.0.6. Please do not install the dev branch software on your production systems, its untested and would most likely break them.
  3. tom123

tom123 Member

Are you able to tell me which files you have customized to add this feature?
    I would like to backport it to my release, for us is a very important feature, we can't wait for 3.0.6
  4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

All form files and templates that show a server select field plus the client and reselelr edit files have been modified and also the database table structure. This feature affects the way ispconfig handles server authorizations, so its nearly in every part of the interface. Take a look at our git server, master branch to get an impression on what has to be changed.