Hello, Debian 4.9.168-1+deb9u4 (2019-07-19) x86_64 ISPConfig Version: 3.1.14p2 I was creating email domains. At the first time when choosing spamfilter, I went to rename policies in French. The number on red background of the changes then remained pending when I wanted to register the second policy. Policy changes seem to have been taken into account, however, the number in red has not changed. I then created four other email domains. The number in red then increased for each of the email domains. I tried to resynchronize everything hence the number 66. I restarted the server. Nothing changed.