mail traffic stats not working since 3.1

Discussion in 'ISPConfig 3 Priority Support' started by radim_h, May 24, 2017.

1. radim_h

radim_h Member HowtoForge Supporter

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Other stats like website traffic are working? Does the mail log file contains recent data?

3. radim_h

yes, all other stats are OK,
    How is ISPC collecting data ? was there changes in database regarding stats? i had some problems with upgrade to 3.1 and there maybe some patch not aplied to DB..
    mail.log is on separate mail server, working OK

mail_traffic table (on main server, there is no data on mailserver) ends with 2016-12
    I updated in half of JAnuary, suppose there has to be at least some data for 2017-01 ? or table is populated at end of the month ?

EDIT: SQL table seems to be OK, i checked againt fresh isntall of ISPC

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

So you are using a multiserver system? Did you choose to reconfigure permissions in master database during update f one of the slaves? If not, then it might be that permissions are missing to write the statistics data from mail server into the master database. In that case, redo the update on one of the slaves by downloading the ispconfig.tar.gz and running the update.php and choose t reconfigure permissions in master database during update.

The data is updated once a night if I remember correctly.

5. radim_h

i have reinstalled yesterday from 3.1.2 to 3.1.3, reconfigured permissions on master a nothing happened, no mailbox traffic data :(
    supopse rights of read users as defined in /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/config.inc.php

as

//** Database settings for the master DB. This setting is only used in multiserver setups
    $conf['dbmaster_type'] = 'mysql';
    $conf['dbmaster_host'] = 'host.domain.tld';
    $conf['dbmaster_port'] = '3306';
    $conf['dbmaster_database'] = 'dbispconfig';
    $conf['dbmaster_user'] = 'ispcsrv2';
    $conf['dbmaster_password'] = 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx';
    $conf['dbmaster_new_link'] = false;
    $conf['dbmaster_client_flags'] = 0;

are configured autoamtically by update ? or do i have to replace those with root ?