Hi, I have recently upgraded to the latest version of ISPConfig 3 and I am loving it so far. I do need some help with one of my sites though. I have generated SSL Certificates for nearly all sites now but I am having an issue with one of them. After trying to create the certificate multiple times I realized that the domain name in ISPConfig had been incorrectly entered (it was missing a character). This mean the the certificates were no being produced as the website could not be verified. I then changed the domain name and tried again multiple times but it didn't work. I have looked at the logs for the SSL process and its failing because it is still trying to create a certificate for the incorrect domain name even though I have changed it in ISPConfig. I considered removing the site and then uploading it again but there are many services already relying on this site so I hoped there would be a way of correcting this without re uploading and configuring cron jobs etc.