Jobqueue stuck for slave

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by Steveorevo, Sep 2, 2012.

  1. Steveorevo

    Steveorevo New Member HowtoForge Supporter

    Hello Everyone,
    I just added a slave but noticed that items weren't getting processed for the slave in the job queue. I realized that I forgot to give GRANT permissions to the master's user table for remote slaves. I've corrected it and now have the slave domain name and IP address in the master root user with proper privileges + GRANT this time.

    But the jobqueue is not processing the slave items, nor does the slave's CPU info show up or logs, etc.

    I've enabled debug logging on both the master and the slave but only the master has any data:


    02.09.2012-11:16 - DEBUG - Set Lock: /usr/local/ispconfig/server/temp/.ispconfi$
    02.09.2012-11:16 - DEBUG - No Updated records found, starting only the core.
    02.09.2012-11:16 - DEBUG - Remove Lock: /usr/local/ispconfig/server/temp/.ispconfig_lock
    02.09.2012-11:17 - DEBUG - Set Lock: /usr/local/ispconfig/server/temp/.ispconfig_lock
    02.09.2012-11:17 - DEBUG - No Updated records found, starting only the core.
    02.09.2012-11:17 - DEBUG - Remove Lock: /usr/local/ispconfig/server/temp/.ispconfig_lock
    02.09.2012-11:18 - DEBUG - Set Lock: /usr/local/ispconfig/server/temp/.ispconfig_lock
    02.09.2012-11:18 - DEBUG - No Updated records found, starting only the core.
    02.09.2012-11:18 - DEBUG - Remove Lock: /usr/local/ispconfig/server/temp/.ispconfig_lock


    Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!
     
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2012
  2. Steveorevo

    Steveorevo New Member HowtoForge Supporter

    It looks like the server ID for the slave is '2' and in the sys_datalog do indeed match..., still scratching my head.
     
  3. till

    till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

    Most likely the slave cant connect to the master database anymore. Try to login from slave to master with the mysql command by using the mysql master login details from ispconfig config.inc.php file.
     
  4. Steveorevo

    Steveorevo New Member HowtoForge Supporter

    Thank you for your reply Till! Looks like the slave's install was corrupted. It could connect via MySQL remotely, but seemed unresponsive. Since this was a new slave, I just deleted it via IPConfig's Server panel and then added a fresh slave without issue.

    :)
     
: jobqueue, slave

Share This Page