Jobqueue not working after add slave

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by morktadela, Mar 6, 2017.

  1. morktadela

    morktadela New Member

    Hi,
    Actually i have a multiserver config. Recently I've added new slave server. Just added and configured I was added a new web and new database and then delete database and added again. I noticed the job queue don't disappear with 5 jobs.
    I began to investigate and found that master db user and password are incorrect (i don't know why, installation asked for user/pass and then he creates other users at they own, anyway ..) I just fixed this and i automatically queue executes in slave server.
    The problem is that queue in master ispconfig tool don't remove and i just continue working and now i have 14 jobs in queue (all of them executed and working)
    Any way to empty this queue?
    Ispconfig master version (from config.inc.php): 3.1.1p1
    Ispconfig slave version (from config.inc.php): 3.1dev

    Master DEBUG after execute /usr/local/ispconfig/server/server.sh
    Code:
    06.03.2017-09:54 - DEBUG - Calling function 'check_phpini_changes' from plugin 'webserver_plugin' raised by action 'server_plugins_loaded'.
    06.03.2017-09:54 - DEBUG - Remove Lock: /usr/local/ispconfig/server/temp/.ispconfig_lock
    
    Slave DEBUG after execute /usr/local/ispconfig/server/server.sh
    Code:
    06.03.2017-14:55 - DEBUG - Calling function 'check_phpini_changes' from plugin 'webserver_plugin' raised by action 'server_plugins_loaded'.
    06.03.2017-14:55 - DEBUG - Remove Lock: /usr/local/ispconfig/server/temp/.ispconfig_lock
    
    (just writing this i'm seeing diferents times, i will solve this after writing this post)

    Screenshots with jobqueue

    Screen Shot 2017-03-06 at 15.57.25.png
    Screen Shot 2017-03-06 at 15.57.41.png
     
  2. morktadela

    morktadela New Member

    Hi guys,
    I'm still have this problem.
    Any new?
     
  3. HSorgYves

    HSorgYves Active Member

    I think you should use the same ISPConfig version on master and slave to avoid trouble.
     
  4. morktadela

    morktadela New Member

    Thanks, actually was upgraded all servers to 3.17 version.
    I see different dates in my servers. And solve it, but I see this difference:
    Master:
    Code:
    04.10.2017-05:19 - DEBUG - Calling function 'check_phpini_changes' from plugin 'webserver_plugin' raised by action 'server_plugins_loaded'.
    04.10.2017-05:19 - DEBUG - Remove Lock: /usr/local/ispconfig/server/temp/.ispconfig_lock
    finished.
    ~# date
    Wed Oct  4 11:19:38 CEST 2017
    
    Slave:
    Code:
    04.10.2017-09:19 - DEBUG - Calling function 'check_phpini_changes' from plugin 'webserver_plugin' raised by action 'server_plugins_loaded'.
    04.10.2017-09:19 - DEBUG - Remove Lock: /usr/local/ispconfig/server/temp/.ispconfig_lock
    finished.
    ~# date
    Wed Oct  4 11:19:41 CEST 2017
    
    Date between ispconfig server.sh and dates are different. In Master have 6 hours of difference. Do you think that this what the problem? How i can change to same hour?
     
  5. till

    till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

    The date should not matter, ispconfig selects job's by ID and not by timestamp. According to the debug output, there are no pending changes on these systems. are these all servers that show up under system > server services in ISPConfig master? Or did you remove any nodes which might had pending updates at the time you removed them?
     
  6. morktadela

    morktadela New Member

    Hi Till, all Servers are showing in Server -> Services:
    [​IMG]
    I'm not removed any server (I've removed past year one server, but haven't pending changes).
     
  7. morktadela

    morktadela New Member

    So sorry, the problem is with the last one, pro.xxxxx.qqq

    Thanks
     
  8. till

    till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

    You can run server.sh on all 3 servers successfully?
     
  9. morktadela

    morktadela New Member

    Till:
    Master:
    Code:
    # /usr/local/ispconfig/server/server.sh
    05.10.2017-11:16 - DEBUG - Calling function 'check_phpini_changes' from plugin 'webserver_plugin' raised by action 'server_plugins_loaded'.
    05.10.2017-11:16 - DEBUG - Remove Lock: /usr/local/ispconfig/server/temp/.ispconfig_lock
    finished.
    Slave 1 (No problem with his. Task are disappearing)
    Code:
    # /usr/local/ispconfig/server/server.sh
    05.10.2017-11:16 - DEBUG - Calling function 'check_phpini_changes' from plugin 'webserver_plugin' raised by action 'server_plugins_loaded'.
    05.10.2017-11:16 - DEBUG - Remove Lock: /usr/local/ispconfig/server/temp/.ispconfig_lock
    finished.
    Slave 2 (problematic)
    Code:
    # /usr/local/ispconfig/server/server.sh
    05.10.2017-15:16 - DEBUG - Calling function 'check_phpini_changes' from plugin 'webserver_plugin' raised by action 'server_plugins_loaded'.
    05.10.2017-15:16 - DEBUG - Remove Lock: /usr/local/ispconfig/server/temp/.ispconfig_lock
    finished.
    I was looking all log files but no errors :(
     

Share This Page