Jobqueue not working after add slave

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by morktadela, Mar 6, 2017.

1. morktadela

morktadela New Member

Hi,
    Actually i have a multiserver config. Recently I've added new slave server. Just added and configured I was added a new web and new database and then delete database and added again. I noticed the job queue don't disappear with 5 jobs.
    I began to investigate and found that master db user and password are incorrect (i don't know why, installation asked for user/pass and then he creates other users at they own, anyway ..) I just fixed this and i automatically queue executes in slave server.
    The problem is that queue in master ispconfig tool don't remove and i just continue working and now i have 14 jobs in queue (all of them executed and working)
    Any way to empty this queue?
    Ispconfig master version (from config.inc.php): 3.1.1p1
    Ispconfig slave version (from config.inc.php): 3.1dev

Master DEBUG after execute /usr/local/ispconfig/server/server.sh
    Code:
    06.03.2017-09:54 - DEBUG - Calling function 'check_phpini_changes' from plugin 'webserver_plugin' raised by action 'server_plugins_loaded'.
    06.03.2017-09:54 - DEBUG - Remove Lock: /usr/local/ispconfig/server/temp/.ispconfig_lock

Slave DEBUG after execute /usr/local/ispconfig/server/server.sh
    Code:
    06.03.2017-14:55 - DEBUG - Calling function 'check_phpini_changes' from plugin 'webserver_plugin' raised by action 'server_plugins_loaded'.
    06.03.2017-14:55 - DEBUG - Remove Lock: /usr/local/ispconfig/server/temp/.ispconfig_lock

(just writing this i'm seeing diferents times, i will solve this after writing this post)

Screenshots with jobqueue

Screen Shot 2017-03-06 at 15.57.25.png
    Screen Shot 2017-03-06 at 15.57.41.png