jobque has stopped

Discussion in 'Server Operation' started by janvl, Mar 23, 2019.

1. janvl

janvl New Member

Hi,
    I am runninng ISPConfig a while now, but the jobs that should be handled do not get processed.
    In the manual I read that a lock is put in /usr/local/ispcoonfig/server/temp
    I found the file called .ispconfig_lock
    in the system log it tells me to delete this, and I did but still the que does not get processed.
    There also is a file called .ispconfig_cron_lock
    do I need to delte this too?
    The .ispconfig_lock just pops up again after a few minutes.

What should i do, run server.sh?

I ran server.sh and it produces an error, it looks like in db_mysql.inc.php no database-credentials are filled out, ispconfig however is working as a control panel.

I am confused . . .

regards,
    Jan

Last edited: Mar 23, 2019
  2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Please post the exact error messages that you got.

3. janvl

janvl New Member

Thanks for the fast reply.

The server itself is running normal, websites show up, also those with a mysql-db.
    The ISPConfig screen ist there with the red notificatioon indicating that 11 jobs must be processed.

In the systemprotokol is
    Remove Lock: /usr/local/ispconfig/server/temp/.ispconfig_lock
    I did remove it but the file is then created new.

In the crontab I commented out the line with "server.sh" and ran it by hand like is written in the manual.

The output is:

23.03.2019-18:34 - WARNING - There is already a lockfile set, but no process running with this pid (26905). Continuing.
    PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysqli_init() in /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/classes/db_mysql.inc.php:83
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/app.inc.php(47): db->__construct()
    #1 /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/app.inc.php(216): app->__construct()
    #2 /usr/local/ispconfig/server/server.php(51): require('/usr/local/ispc...')
    #3 {main}
    thrown in /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/classes/db_mysql.inc.php on line 83
    PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysqli_init() in /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/classes/db_mysql.inc.php:83
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/app.inc.php(47): db->__construct()
    #1 /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/app.inc.php(216): app->__construct()
    #2 /usr/local/ispconfig/security/check.php(32): require('/usr/local/ispc...')
    #3 {main}
    thrown in /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/classes/db_mysql.inc.php on line 83

I checked db_mysql.inc.php where no DB-credentials are filled out.

The version of ISPConfig is 3.1 dev.

I hope you can give me a hint on how to solve the problem, I have started to like ISPConfig a lot.

Regards,
    Jan

4. Taleman

Taleman Well-Known Member HowtoForge Supporter

Those call to undefined function errors usually mean some PHP module is not installed. Find out which module contains mysqli_init(), then install it.

5. janvl

janvl New Member

Thank you Taleman,

I think I now know what caused this.
    I became a notofication every day "package php-apcu is hold back".
    Them I ran apt-get distupgrade and apt-get update to install it on march 16th, since then I have this problem.

I will first seach for the module you refer to.

Regards,
    Jan

6. janvl

janvl New Member

It is running again.
    I installed PHP-mysql and after the next errors I installe PHP-mbstring.
    Then server.sh ran as expected.
    Now it is all functioning again.

After the upgrade I have PHP 7.3, in ISPConfig it still says PHP 7.2 but I guess thst is just the name.

Thanks,
    regards,
    Jan