I have built from scratch and rebuilt several times and continue to get the same results, what are: After the build is complete and I add my fist DNS entry, everything appears to work, meaning no errors of any kind are displayed. But, when I query the DNS server it fails to respond with any of the new entries. I double checked BIND and it shows NO NEW Zones either, but ISPConfig shows all the new zones (which I have set up manually and with the wizard). I can query the ISPConfig database and see that the records are in SQL, but the entries are never passed to bind. This is of course a big change as I am used to ISPConfig2 and have used it for years, so this very well may be me that is the issue. Please let me know what I can provide to assist. I am not quite sure where to start. PS - If I manually create bind zones (without ISPConfig3) they work fine. Cheers!