ISPConfig3 + API + BoxBilling

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by class450dude, Aug 22, 2011.

1. class450dude

class450dude New Member

Hi,

Hoping someone can help me.

I'm a bit of a newbie to ISPConfig and my host installed ISPConfig for me however my host have no clue either!

I'm using BoxBilling which supports ISPConfig to bill clients for hosting and then sets them up in ISPConfig.

The billing panel asks for the following

API Host or IP

API Server ID

API Username

API Password

There is nothing in ISPConfig about an API nor can I find any thing using Google all I find is how to make a script but not how to access the API to get a username/password.

Any one help me at all please? If I can work this out I'll have to use another panel but I really want to use ISPConfig

2. till

till Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff HowtoForge Supporter ISPConfig Developer

The API settings in ISPConfig are under System, the ISPConfig API is named remote API and you have to add a new remote API User in ISPConfig to access it.

3. class450dude

class450dude New Member

Ah right I see, Managed to add a user with a password but this panel says API Server ID so how can I find out the server ID?

4. till

till Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff HowtoForge Supporter ISPConfig Developer

The server ID's are added in order, so if this is your first server, then its ID is 1, the second is 2 etc.