ISPConfig3 and autoresponder

Discussion in 'General' started by loge, Mar 20, 2009.

  1. loge

    loge New Member

    Hi,

    my autoresponder is not working w/ ISPConfig3. And i wonder why there is a limiation on the field length in MySQL. I can only type 256 chars... or better said, i can type a lot more but it will only be 256 chars saved.

    Since i am going to vacation tomorrow, i am a bit desperate now :)

    What can i check regarding the autoresponder?

    Marc
     
  2. falko

    falko Super Moderator

    What exactly is not working? Any errors in your mail log?

    I've added this to our bugtracker.
     
  3. loge

    loge New Member

    will investigate into the error logs ASAP and report back.

    Marc
     
  4. till

    till Super Moderator

    You seem to use one of the beta versions. Please update to the latest ispconfig 3 version (3.0.1.1).
     
  5. loge

    loge New Member

    After upgrading to latest version (3.0.1.1) i am still getting emails while autoresponder is on or better said, the sender wont get notified at all.

    I dont know what to show you, but this is my mail.log for the test email i sent to the account which is in autoresponder mode. Sender is an address from googlemail. Receiver is an address at logemann.org

    Apr 15 13:19:03 isp2 postfix/smtpd[24314]: connect from mail-fx0-f178.google.com[209.85.220.178]
    Apr 15 13:19:03 isp2 postfix/smtpd[24314]: 89C8983AF9: client=mail-fx0-f178.google.com[209.85.220.178]
    Apr 15 13:19:03 isp2 postfix/cleanup[24321]: 89C8983AF9: message-id=<bf7c4a050904150419t1beffc6dlf04917f5208d8ef2@mail.gmail.com>
    Apr 15 13:19:04 isp2 postfix/qmgr[6807]: 89C8983AF9: from=<marc.xxxxxxx@googlemail.com>, size=1664, nrcpt=1 (queue active)
    Apr 15 13:19:04 isp2 postfix/smtpd[24325]: connect from localhost[127.0.0.1]
    Apr 15 13:19:04 isp2 postfix/smtpd[24325]: EDD8E83AFE: client=localhost[127.0.0.1]
    Apr 15 13:19:04 isp2 postfix/cleanup[24321]: EDD8E83AFE: message-id=<bf7c4a050904150419t1beffc6dlf04917f5208d8ef2@mail.gmail.com>
    Apr 15 13:19:05 isp2 postfix/qmgr[6807]: EDD8E83AFE: from=<marc.xxxxxxx@googlemail.com>, size=2108, nrcpt=1 (queue active)
    Apr 15 13:19:05 isp2 amavis[24334]: (24334-01) Passed CLEAN, [209.85.220.178] [209.85.220.178] <marc.xxxxxxx@googlemail.com> -> <ml@logemann.org>, Message-ID: <bf7c4a050904150419t1beffc6dlf04917f5208d8ef2@mail.gmail.com>, mail_id: YU4liTx8-9rT, Hits: -1.377, size: 1664, queued_as: EDD8E83AFE, 1305 ms
    Apr 15 13:19:05 isp2 postfix/smtp[24322]: 89C8983AF9: to=<xxxxxx@logemann.org>, relay=127.0.0.1[127.0.0.1]:10024, delay=1.8, delays=0.49/0/0.01/1.3, dsn=2.0.0, status=sent (250 2.0.0 Ok, id=24334-01, from MTA([127.0.0.1]:10025): 250 2.0.0 Ok: queued as EDD8E83AFE)
    Apr 15 13:19:05 isp2 postfix/qmgr[6807]: 89C8983AF9: removed
    Apr 15 13:19:05 isp2 postfix/pipe[24327]: EDD8E83AFE: to=<xxxxxx@logemann.org>, relay=maildrop, delay=0.67, delays=0.32/0.01/0/0.34, dsn=2.0.0, status=sent (delivered via maildrop service)
    Apr 15 13:19:05 isp2 postfix/qmgr[6807]: EDD8E83AFE: removed

    Dont know if this helps is any way. If not, please tell me what log you wanna see.

    BTW: nice to see that the 256 char limitation bug was fixed.....

    Marc
     
  6. loge

    loge New Member

    stop. It DOES work!

    My client side spam filter (i also retrieve Google Mail via Mac OS X Mail app) has eaten the autoresponse mail. I just looked into the spam folder and saw the message. Grrrrrr. Sorry.

    Marc
     

Share This Page