If we buy the v3.1 manual, will we get an update when it's updated for 3.2? According to the webpage, no. So should I wait for a v3.2 update? Will there be a 3.2 update? I could wait for a year and maybe not see one. I know it's only 5 bucks/quid/euro so there's an easy answer to this - just buy it now and then buy it again when there is an update. Yeah, I'll do that as soon as there is an answer here. I'm just wondering, since it's so close to v3.2 release, whether the update is expected within days or perhaps months. And how recently was it updated given that the software is now on 3.1.15? As you know, I'll be happy to contribute whatever I can to docs as I learn new details. I'm just looking for the best place to jump on the train. Thanks!!