ISPconfig help needed

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by plastic, Jan 21, 2014.

1. plastic

plastic New Member

Hi everyone,

I wonder what's the best place to get help resolving an issue with ISPconfig?

I have been searching for a solution for a few days now without success.

I've updated both the OS and ispconfig and now I cannot access the ispconfig web interface (no errors, it just displays a white blank page - all the sites are working properly).

running debian and ispconfig 3

many thanks

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

You can get free community support here in the forum, I moved your post to the ispconfig forum which matches better then the howto forum you posted.

If you need support urgently or support by remote login, then please contact the ISPConfig support here:

http://support.projektfarm.com

For business support, we charge 35 EUR / half hour plus 19% VAT.

(VAT applies only to persons or companys that live / are located in the european union and dont have a EU VAT-ID number.)

3. plastic

plastic New Member

Thanks for moving the thread in the proper subforum.

I'll see how far the community help gets me and try the paid support if it fails.

btw, have you thought about accepting a more convenient way of payment for support like crypto currencies (eg BTC)?

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

We currently support just paypal for worldwide payments and bank transfer for customers from europe. If crypto currencys become more mainstream, we might add them as well.

Regarding your support issue. have you updated ispconfig after you updated the operating system? if not, you should consider to try that and let the ispconfig updater reconfigure the services, so that config file which were overwritten by the os update get fixed.