ISPConfig 3 Updated: Fake Connections

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by vaio1, Feb 28, 2013.

  1. vaio1

    vaio1 ISPConfig Developer

    Hi guys,

    I have 3 dell servers with debian and I have updated your fantastic software in these three boxes.

    I have noticed that the connection to the master db is not correct. I mean that the ispConfig control panel shows me three green rectangles but I have some doubt about the connection between them.

    I have tested the connection creating a new email account by the ISPConfig panel and the email account has been NOT created in the mailserver.

    Any idea to fix the problem?

    Another Question:
    Does the API methods have been changed?
     
  2. till

    till Super Moderator

    http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58408

    The names have not been changed but they are extended of course as new functions in ispconfig require new parameters in the params array.
     
  3. vaio1

    vaio1 ISPConfig Developer

    Thanks Till.

    - Linux Distribution: Debian Last Version - Kernel 2.6.32-5-686-bigmem
    - ISPConfig version: Last Version

    Mail Server
    - Dovecot
    - All the emails are delivered correctly

    After creating a new email account I cannot connect to the webmail. Seems to me that the email account has been not created correctly.

    thanks
     
  4. till

    till Super Moderator

    Thanks for the additional details. The link I posted above contains instructions how to debug your issue "ISPConfig is not writing changes to disk". As you run a multiserver, you have to enable debugging in ispconfig on the master for the slave server (mail server) and then run the server.sh script on the mailserver. You might also want to check the jobqueue and syslog in the ispconfig monitor.
     
  5. vaio1

    vaio1 ISPConfig Developer

    I have already tested it by the server.sh script and I get just the message: "finished". So seems to be correct.

    At the moment this is the configuration http://i2.minus.com/ijKSXWNLu6R7o.png

    So, why the mailserver doesn't create the new account?

    thanks
     
  6. till

    till Super Moderator

    Then you havent enabled debugiing correctly as described in the faq.
     
  7. vaio1

    vaio1 ISPConfig Developer

    Right! Now I have enabled it but I get these messages:
    Code:
    # /usr/local/ispconfig/server/server.sh
    28.02.2013-09:08 - DEBUG - Set Lock: /usr/local/ispconfig/server/temp/.ispconfig_lock
    28.02.2013-09:08 - DEBUG - Found 2 changes, starting update process.
    28.02.2013-09:08 - DEBUG - Replicated from master: REPLACE INTO spamfilter_users (`id`,`sys_userid`,`sys_groupid`,`sys_perm_user`,`sys_perm_group`,`sys_perm_other`,`server_id`,`priority`,`policy_id`,`email`,`fullname`,`local`) VALUES ('445','1','4','riud','riud','','3','10','5','mytest@mydomain.com','mytest@mydomain.com','Y')
    28.02.2013-09:08 - DEBUG - Processed datalog_id 12448
    28.02.2013-09:08 - DEBUG - Replicated from master: REPLACE INTO mail_user (`mailuser_id`,`sys_userid`,`sys_groupid`,`sys_perm_user`,`sys_perm_group`,`sys_perm_other`,`server_id`,`email`,`password`,`name`,`uid`,`gid`,`maildir`,`quota`,`cc`,`homedir`,`autoresponder`,`autoresponder_start_date`,`autoresponder_end_date`,`autoresponder_subject`,`autoresponder_text`,`move_junk`,`custom_mailfilter`,`postfix`,`access`,`disableimap`,`disablepop3`,`disabledeliver`,`disablesmtp`,`login`,`disablesieve`,`disablelda`,`disabledoveadm`) VALUES ('461','1','4','riud','riud','','3','mytest@mydomain.com','$1$JwtdHCGu$tp7wrMuciM.Nwj6FtfkWE1','','5000','5000','/var/vmail/mydomain.com/mytest','10485760','','/var/vmail','n','0000-00-00 00:00:00','0000-00-00 00:00:00','Out of office reply','','n','','y','n','n','n','n','n','mytest@mydomain.com','n','n','n')
    28.02.2013-09:08 - DEBUG - Calling function 'user_update' from plugin 'mail_plugin' raised by event 'mail_user_update'.
    28.02.2013-09:08 - DEBUG - Created Directory: /var/vmail/mydomain.com
    28.02.2013-09:08 - DEBUG - Created Maildir /var/vmail/mydomain.com/mytest/Maildir with subfolder: 
    28.02.2013-09:08 - DEBUG - Set ownership on /var/vmail/mydomain.com/mytest
    28.02.2013-09:08 - DEBUG - Created Maildir /var/vmail/mydomain.com/mytest/Maildir with subfolder: Sent
    28.02.2013-09:08 - DEBUG - Created Maildir /var/vmail/mydomain.com/mytest/Maildir with subfolder: Drafts
    28.02.2013-09:08 - DEBUG - Created Maildir /var/vmail/mydomain.com/mytest/Maildir with subfolder: Trash
    28.02.2013-09:08 - DEBUG - Created Maildir /var/vmail/mydomain.com/mytest/Maildir with subfolder: Junk
    28.02.2013-09:08 - DEBUG - Moved Maildir from: /var/vmail/mydomain.com/test to /var/vmail/mydomain.com/mytest
    28.02.2013-09:08 - DEBUG - Calling function 'update' from plugin 'maildeliver_plugin' raised by event 'mail_user_update'.
    28.02.2013-09:08 - DEBUG - Mailfilter config has been changed
    28.02.2013-09:08 - DEBUG - Processed datalog_id 12449
    28.02.2013-09:08 - DEBUG - Remove Lock: /usr/local/ispconfig/server/temp/.ispconfig_lock
    finished.
    
    
     
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2013
  8. till

    till Super Moderator

    The output is fine, the mailbox has been creatd on the system. Maybe the cron daemon is not running on your mail server.
     
  9. vaio1

    vaio1 ISPConfig Developer

    It's really strange but .... now all works!

    Maybe I am too fast when I check the editings of the creation of the mailbox.

    Best Regards
     

Share This Page