ISPConfig 3 fresh install with errors on :8080 page NO LOGIN FORM

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by writehow, Nov 22, 2013.

1. writehow

writehow New Member

Dear friends,

First of all I want to thank you for your support and please excuse my grammar :)

I have the following issue with brand new ISPConfig installation under CentOS . I have fully complete the step by step installation guide of The Perfect Server - CentOS 6.4 x86_64 (Apache2, Dovecot, ISPConfig 3)

When i go on https://xx.xx.xx.xx:8080 i receive the following error and no login form but only the background + ispconfig logo (See attachment)

#0 db->query(SELECT config FROM sys_ini WHERE sysini_id = 1) called at [/usr/local/ispconfig/interface/lib/classes/] #1 db->queryOneRecord(SELECT config FROM sys_ini WHERE sysini_id = 1) called at [/usr/local/ispconfig/interface/lib/classes/] #2 getconf->get_global_config(misc) called at [/usr/local/ispconfig/interface/web/index.php:42] 
    If anyone know the solution and fix of this issue please.. help me.

Thank you

Attached Files:

• 123.jpg
      File size:
      12.5 KB
  2. Croydon

Croydon ISPConfig Developer ISPConfig Developer

3. writehow

writehow New Member

Dear friend thank you for your answer

I did the patch update . Once i did it I reboot the vps but nothing .. Still have the same issue.

4. Croydon

Croydon ISPConfig Developer ISPConfig Developer

Try downloading ISPConfig again and run the "php -q update.php" from inside the "install/" directory.
    Type "yes" on all reconfigure questions.
  5. writehow

writehow New Member

Thank you for your reply

I receive the follow :

Shall the script create a ISPConfig backup in /var/backup/ now? (yes,no) [yes]:

Creating backup of "/usr/local/ispconfig" directory...
    Creating backup of "/etc" directory...
    Checking ISPConfig database .. OK
    Unable to read server configuration from database.[[email protected] install]#

Could you look on it if I give you root access? If you have time of course.

Thank you
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2013
  6. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

The error means that ispconfig is not fully installed yet. Run the uninstall.php file (which is in the install folder) and then reisntall it with install.php. I assume that you dont have any websites in ispconfig yet.

When the installer asks you for the mysql administrative user and password, then ensure that you really use the root user and its password as ispconfig has to create a database and database user.
  7. writehow

writehow New Member

Dear friends,

After full uninstall and removing this time it fix my issue.

Thank you both of you for all.