ISPConfig 3 cronjob not running

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by AzaraT, Apr 9, 2012.

  1. AzaraT

    AzaraT New Member

    Hi,

    I just installed ISPConfig 3 on CentOS 5.8. However it seems like the cronjob is not running as it should, as things in the jobqueue just stacks up.

    Checking if the cronjob is setup as it should I get:
    Code:
    # crontab -u root -l
    * * * * * /usr/local/ispconfig/server/server.sh &> /dev/null
    30 00 * * * /usr/local/ispconfig/server/cron_daily.sh &> /dev/null
    0 0 * * * /usr/local/ispconfig/server/scripts/create_daily_nginx_access_logs.sh &> /dev/null
    
    so it seems to be setup correctly.

    Secondly if I run the script /usr/local/ispconfig/server/server.sh manually the jobqueue is being emptied and everything seems to work as it should.

    Any help is much appreciated :)
     
  2. falko

    falko Super Moderator

    Are there any cron errors in your syslog?

    Is SELinux disabled?
     
  3. AzaraT

    AzaraT New Member

    Hi,

    Yes SELinux is indeed disabled and I've verified that via the command "sestatus".

    In the syslog after putting it into debug mode I find the following:
    Code:
    There is already a lockfile set. Waiting another 10 seconds...
    And trying to run the script in CMD myself I get an error that the script is already running.

    Trying to remove the log file:
    I get: /usr/local/ispconfig/server/temp/.ispconfig_lock
    Code:
    2012-04-11 18:16	server1.azaratmusic.com	Debug	There is already a lockfile set. Waiting another 10 seconds...	
    2012-04-11 18:16	server1.azaratmusic.com	Debug	There is already a lockfile set. Waiting another 10 seconds...	
    2012-04-11 18:15	server1.azaratmusic.com	Debug	Found 4 changes, starting update process.
    
    Edit2:

    Secondly I tried removing the lockfile and running the script manually and that showed me the following error:

    Code:
    PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected '=' in /usr/local/ispconfig/server/mods-available/monitor_core_module.inc.php on line 494
    
    edit3:
    However that seemed to be a stupid error on my part because I wanted to change some code on that line and I missed the ==.

    It all seems to be working fine now :)
     
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2012

Share This Page