ISPConfig 3 cluster

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by -crisstm-, May 11, 2011.

1. -crisstm-

-crisstm- Banned

i make two cluster server like your tutorial but not with debian 5. i use centos 5.6.my problem is, on the slave server (is mirror of master server) apears websites folder, but without user web1 and group client1 at permission. web1 and client1 doesn't exist on the slave server, just on the master. i set to use web interface for ISPConfig just at master server, and there i create the websites. why ISPConfig don't transfer with all permisions files and folders? And why don't create the user and group to the slave server?
    How can i fix it?

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Looks like a mysql permission problem, the slave is not able to connect to the master server. Make sure that you added all mysql permissions as described in the mirror tutorial and that you added ip hostname lines for the hostnames of both servers in the /etc/hosts files on both servers before you installed ispconfig, otherwise the replication will fail.

3. -crisstm-

-crisstm- Banned

i added that mysql privilege, also i add in /etc/hosts both ns.
    in debian tutorial is must change in /etc/mysql/my.cnf skip-innodb, but in centos /etc/my.cnf is not have that line.
    And in debian is must copy the file /etc/mysql/debian.cnf from the master to slave server before start MySQL again, but in centos i didn't found that kind of file. maybe this is a problem?
    or because i made that mysql privileges (ip and hostname) after i installed ISPConfig on the master server ?

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Thats most likely the reason for the problem. The ispconfig installer requires the mysql priiveliges to be able to install ispconfig successfully, so if you have done the settings after you installed ispconfiug, then your ispconfig setup is incomplete.