ISPConfig 3.2 - Update

Discussion in 'Developers' Forum' started by till, Nov 14, 2018.

1. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

3.1.14 will get released within 2 weeks, I will move some of the tasks listed for 3.1.14 to 3.1.15 to get the release ready as it contains the certbot issue workaround. I guess I will prepare a 3.2 alpha version then to get more users involved in 3.2 testing.

2. budgierless

budgierless Member HowtoForge Supporter

Im guessing you have run into problems as it has been a mouth since the update news about 3.1.14. Is there a new ETA for the release?

3. till

I expect that I will be able to finish it in about 2 weeks.

elCorazon and budgierless like this.
  4. bch

bch Member

Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
    ahrasis, elmacus and till like this.
  5. concept21

concept21 Member

Will you give client support to PostgreSQL v10? It is the contemporary and free-of-charge database solution to replace the old-school mysql. :D

6. Jesse Norell

Jesse Norell Well-Known Member

What is the status of the new addon/plugin system? I'm playing with postfwd on the server backend, with an eye to how it would integrate into ISPConfig well, does that sound like a candidate for being an add-on (down the road, I'm guessing) or better to be right in core (in shorter term, possibly 3.1.x release)?

till likes this.
  7. till

I would say postfwd is a good candidate to integrate it into the core. It should just be integrated in a way that its use is optional, so if the installer or updater does not detect it, then donÄt add the config for it to the postfix config files and maybe add a checkbox under system > server config > mail to enable / disable postfwd. That way we can integrate it into the 3.1 series.

felan and chaosad like this.