I have a domain that is/was on Google's Workspace. The email MX records were pointing to their 5 servers. Now I'm trying to change the MX records that were pointing to the Google Workspace to my new VPS server. I deleted all of the MX records and added one MX record pointing to my new server. When I check 'host xxxx.com' and it does show the new server but when I check it again it's reverted back to the 5 google servers. And when I send mail to that account it still goes to the google email. When I do a dns check it shows that the new MX record has populated throughout the world. Very confused. I created another website in ISPConfig that is brand new and never touched google's email servers and it's working fine. mail gets delivered and sent fine.