ISPConfig 3.0.5.3 - login problem - page still refreshing

Discussion in 'General' started by username, Aug 12, 2013.

1. username

username New Member

hello,

first of all i want to thank you for this control panel.

i have a question about login to administration for our customers, there are something bad, because some of clients are without any problems, but some new clients have problems, please check the screenshot is attached.

control panel load ok, but login still workin, is there any way to debug this?

thank you

Attached Files:

2. Croydon

Croydon ISPConfig Developer ISPConfig Developer

I believe in most cases this has to do with an invalid theme selection of this customer. Try changing the theme of the customer's cp-user to the default one (save again even if it is set already) and see if the error persists.

3. username

username New Member

thanks for your solution, but there is only one default theme :(

4. Croydon

Yes, but maybe the client's setting is messed up somehow. Have you tried re-setting the theme for his cp user anyway?
    And second thing: Are any javascript errors occuring in the browser? This might also lead to the seen behaviour.

5. username

username New Member

1) ok, i try to re-save settings
    2) there are no javascript errors (chrome -> developers tools)

still same problem, only for new clients :/

6. Croydon

1) just to make sure: You have edited the cp-user of the client that has this problems via "system" -> "cp user" and saved it there?

2) ok.

3) Have a look in the interface/lib/config.inc.php
    is this set: $conf['theme'] = 'default'; ?

4) What is the setting of the starting page for the new clients?
    Maybe they have a module set that is not enabled or they don't have access to.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2013
  7. username

username New Member

i just find the problem and now i see it in your response 4) there was a problem, thanks for your time ;)

table: sys_user

modules: mail,sites,tools
    startmodule: client

8. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Ok, this explains the problem. You can not set the start module to client while the client module is not allowed for this user. Change the startamoule to either mail, sites or tools.

9. Croydon

And I would suggest enabling the dashboard module for clients as it contains some useful quota information in the latest version.

10. username

username New Member

till: thanks, i want to change it, but i can not found where to edit it (startmodule)
    croydon: thanks for suggestion, i find this suggestion in another thread already ;)

11. Croydon

I am not exactly sure but:
    $conf['interface_modules_enabled'] = 'dashboard,mail,sites,tools';

I think the first entry there is taken as the startmodule for newly created clients, in this case 'dashboard'.

Its in the interface/lib/config.inc.php