Ispconfig upgrade : Quota and SSL

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by gjaouen, Apr 20, 2010.

1. gjaouen

gjaouen New Member

[solved] Ispconfig upgrade : Quota and SSL

I upgraded ISPConfig from to today with the shell upgrade script, all run correctly and upgrade was successfull.

Since the upgrade, all sites where defined previously with traffic quota to 0 (no restriction) under Now with the new version of ISPConfig, the control panel complain that traffic quota is set to 0 and I could not change settings of site before changing the traffic quota value (I enter -1 as for disk quota).

Is it normal that traffic quota can't be set to 0 for unlimited traffic ?

I have only one public ip as I use only one server until now, so all my vhosts use the same ip.

Does anyone know a solution that will allow to use ssl connection for access to ISPConfig control panel, and vhosts ?

UPDATE :

My problem is solved for quota management. Moreover, for roundcube 0.3.1 if you encounter problem for login user with imap server add the following apache directive "php_admin_value mbstring.func_overload 0" to your site definition and it should be allright.
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2010
  2. gjaouen

gjaouen New Member

Since the upgrade

Hello again,

Since the upgrade to from, I've this error when I wanna create folder or add files to my site :

FTP session log :
    Commande : PWD
    Réponse : 257 "/" is your current location
    Statut : Succès de la lecture du contenu du dossier
    Statut : Création du dossier '/web/incoming'...
    Commande : CWD /web
    Réponse : 250 OK. Current directory is /web
    Commande : MKD incoming
    Réponse : 550 Can't create directory: Disk quota exceeded
    Commande : MKD /web/incoming
    Réponse : 550 Can't create directory: Disk quota exceeded

And this is my settings :

Thank you for help.