ISPCFG3 and its template files

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by Ovidiu, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Ovidiu

Ovidiu Active Member

I have followed this tutorial: http://www.howtoforge.com/perfect-s...n-6.0-with-bind-dovecot-and-nginx-ispconfig-3

I'm planning on only hosting Wordpress so I need to make some changes to the php5-fpm templates that get applied to each vhost and am not sure where these templates are located and if I can simply edit them and if they will get replaced with the next ISPCFG update or if there is another way of permanently committing my changes?

Is there a place where I can find documentation on where these "internal" templates and such are located?

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

All template files for conig files are in /usr/local/ispconfig/server/conf/and mofified templates have to be copied to the fonf-custom directory so the dont get overwritten.

3. Ovidiu

Ovidiu Active Member

Thanks. I had meanwhile found another thread mentioning this but am not sure how this works: I don't want to add additional code but lets say remove or change the templates so if I copy over one of the templates into the conf-custom folder will they take precedence and "over-rule" an original template inside the /usr/local/ispconfig/server/conf/ folder?

4. falko

falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer

Yes, that's right.