I've been running 220.127.116.11 for some time now without any problems. I've enabled SSL for the login page with a purchased certificate. Seemingly without explanation it has stopped working. When I attempt to load https://mydomain.com:8080/ in a browser, it times out attempting to create a secure connection. The certificate is still valid. I've tried updating OpenSSL and mod_ssl with no effect. I tried testing by using curl and other console tools and the login page is returned without a problem. It only won't load in browsers. I've tried in Chrome, FF, IE, and Safari. All give some error related to encrypted connections.