ISPC cron log: "sh: repquota: command not found" in VM nodes of multiserver serup.

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by CSsab, Jan 24, 2011.

1. CSsab

CSsab New Member

Hi,
    1. I am getting error:

sh: repquota: command not found

flooding ISPC cron log in all vms of the multiserver setup except for the host which has quota installed.

I can't install quota because they are LXC containers so is there part of the script I can alter to stop ISPConfig looking for quota in the virtual machines ?

2. On the mail.example.tld node (I also have mail2.example.tld at this stage)
    I have connections from localhost every few seconds being logged in the mail.log like this:

From mail.example.tld (with dovecot)

Jan 24 15:45:01 mail dovecot: pop3-login: Disconnected (no auth attempts): rip=127.0.0.1, lip=127.0.0.1, secured
    Jan 24 15:45:01 mail dovecot: imap-login: Disconnected (no auth attempts): rip=127.0.0.1, lip=127.0.0.1, secured
    Jan 24 15:45:01 mail postfix/smtpd[27035]: connect from localhost.localdomain[127.0.0.1]
    Jan 24 15:45:01 mail postfix/smtpd[27035]: lost connection after CONNECT from localhost.localdomain[127.0.0.1]
    Jan 24 15:45:01 mail postfix/smtpd[27035]: disconnect from localhost.localdomain[127.0.0.1]

and from mail2.example.tld (with courier) there is no such logging.

I can send mail from both mail servers but not receive mail in mail2.example.tld (with the courier-postfix setup)

I noticed when installing ISPConfig3 on the mail2 node with the postfix-courier it said:
    "no crontab for getmail"

Appreciate any help with troubleshooting my setup.
    :)

2. CSsab

CSsab New Member

Please forget part 2 I had in /etc/mysql/my.cnf

bind-address = 127.0.0.1

:p

3. falko

falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer

You could create a script called repquota in your PATH that does nothing, e.g.:
    Code:
    #!/bin/bash
    exit 0
    Make sure that the script is executable.

4. CSsab

CSsab New Member

repquota in container

Hi Falko - sorry for the late thanks.

What you suggested works very well.

vi /usr/sbin/repquota

chmod +x /usr/sbin/repquota

Thank you