ISPc db restore problem

Discussion in 'General' started by cassus, Mar 4, 2013.

  1. cassus

    cassus New Member

    I want to restore client db backup

    when I click on restore button, a get a notice "Restore of the backup has been started... ", there is a new row in sys_remoteaction, but nothings happen to database itself. ispconfig log is clean too.

    backup file is on the right place, manual download and restoration is OK, but restore button doesnt work. where the problem may be?

  2. cassus

    cassus New Member

    I figured it out myself. Problem is:

    In interface settings, I have database prefix set to "db_". Database backup script then preppend ANOTHER "db_" prefix to backup name, so result is db_db_name.tar.gz. This 2x "_" then confuse the restore script, because it uses for resolve database name this:

    $parts = explode('_',$backup['filename']);
    $db_name = $parts[1];

    so in variable $db_name is "db" and script will fail. Same problem will happen when database name contains "_" .
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2013
  3. falko

    falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer

    I've added this to our bugtracker, so we will check that.

Share This Page