First of all I installed the latest public version, which displayed 184.108.40.206 in the "powered by" footer. The SVN version says 220.127.116.11 in config.inc.php. I packaged my working copy, downloaded it onto the server, and used update.php to update the server install, and now it shows 18.104.22.168 as the version. I haven't checked the update script yet, but something isn't going right somewhere. I was originally going to set the version to 22.214.171.124 in config.inc.php but I now know that would make no difference when doing an update. Edit: Just gone through the update scripts and found the config master file, so have updated the version in there and in the interface/lib dir and will commit change once I've tested it.