IDN domains can't receive mails from Gmails

Discussion in 'General' started by NO^DICKHILL, Jan 11, 2019.

  1. NO^DICKHILL

    NO^DICKHILL New Member

    Since I did a new setup this August (I think), my IDN domains can't receive mails from Gmails.
    It works just fine with my non-IDN domains and mails sent from one of my other domains (hosted elsewhere) is also received just fine to my IDN domains.
    So before I dig into this, I would like to hear if anyone else have had the same problem and maybe have a solution?

    At the moment, I can't show you any logs or configs, but the mails from Gmail gets rejected and I receive a "Delivery Status Notification (failure)" every time, from Google's mailer-daemon with this:
    Code:
    554 5.7.1 <[email protected]ø-HIDDEN-n.dk>: Relay access denied
    
    Final-Recipient: rfc822; [email protected]
    Action: failed
    Status: 5.7.1
    Remote-MTA: dns; wm-HIDDEN-l.dk. (87.HIDDEN.68, the server for the domain xn--k-HIDDEN--54a.dk.)
    Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 554 5.7.1 <[email protected]ø-HIDDEN-n.dk>: Relay access denied
    Last-Attempt-Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2019 08:17:51 -0800 (PST) 
    I know that IDN domains shouldn't be used for mail, but I would at least like to forward the mails to my similar non-IDN domain.

    Also... My old ISPConfig server (which I used before the new one), received mails just fine?
    The "only difference" between the two virtual machines, is (of course) the versions, but also that I switched to MariaDB, from MySQL. (Which I don't think can cause the problems...)

    I still have the old VM, so later I will get it back online and try if it still works.
    (I have already been looking at the postfix configs and can't seem to find any difference at all....... o_O )


    ### UPDATE:
    For now, I got following from /var/log/mail.log when trying to send an e-mail:
    Code:
    Jan 11 17:44:13 MYSERVER postfix/smtpd[3368]: connect from mail-ot1-f47.google.com[209.85.210.47]
    Jan 11 17:44:13 MYSERVER postfix/smtpd[3368]: NOQUEUE: filter: RCPT from mail-ot1-f47.google.com[209.85.210.47]: <[email protected]>: Sender address triggers FILTER amavis:[127.0.0.1]:10026; from=<[email protected]> to=<[email protected]> proto=ESMTP helo=<mail-ot1-f47.google.com>
    Jan 11 17:44:13 MYSERVER postfix/smtpd[3368]: NOQUEUE: filter: RCPT from mail-ot1-f47.google.com[209.85.210.47]: <[email protected]>: Sender address triggers FILTER amavis:[127.0.0.1]:10024; from=<[email protected]> to=<[email protected]> proto=ESMTP helo=<mail-ot1-f47.google.com>
    Jan 11 17:44:13 MYSERVER postfix/smtpd[3368]: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from mail-ot1-f47.google.com[209.85.210.47]: 554 5.7.1 <[email protected]>: Relay access denied; from=<[email protected]> to=<[email protected]> proto=ESMTP helo=<mail-ot1-f47.google.com>
    Jan 11 17:44:14 MYSERVER postfix/smtpd[3368]: disconnect from mail-ot1-f47.google.com[209.85.210.47] ehlo=2 starttls=1 mail=1 rcpt=0/1 data=0/1 quit=1 commands=5/7
    And I have also tested my old virtual machine, which receives just fine, with following log:
    Code:
    Jan 11 17:26:56 MYOLDSERVER postfix/smtpd[3277]: connect from mail-oi1-f170.google.com[209.85.167.170]
    Jan 11 17:26:56 MYOLDSERVER postfix/smtpd[3277]: NOQUEUE: filter: RCPT from mail-oi1-f170.google.com[209.85.167.170]: <[email protected]>: Sender address triggers FILTER amavis:[127.0.0.1]:10026; from=<[email protected]> to=<[email protected]> proto=ESMTP helo=<mail-oi1-f170.google.com>
    Jan 11 17:26:56 MYOLDSERVER postfix/smtpd[3277]: NOQUEUE: filter: RCPT from mail-oi1-f170.google.com[209.85.167.170]: <[email protected]>: Sender address triggers FILTER amavis:[127.0.0.1]:10024; from=<[email protected]> to=<[email protected]> proto=ESMTP helo=<mail-oi1-f170.google.com>
    Jan 11 17:26:56 MYOLDSERVER postfix/smtpd[3277]: D5220A0571: client=mail-oi1-f170.google.com[209.85.167.170]
    Jan 11 17:26:57 MYOLDSERVER postfix/cleanup[3683]: D5220A0571: message-id=<[email protected]om>
    Jan 11 17:26:57 MYOLDSERVER postfix/qmgr[2238]: D5220A0571: from=<[email protected]>, size=3599, nrcpt=1 (queue active)
    Jan 11 17:26:57 MYOLDSERVER postfix/smtpd[3277]: disconnect from mail-oi1-f170.google.com[209.85.167.170]
    Jan 11 17:27:02 MYOLDSERVER postfix/smtpd[3695]: connect from localhost[127.0.0.1]
    Jan 11 17:27:02 MYOLDSERVER postfix/smtpd[3695]: 407A1A0684: client=localhost[127.0.0.1]
    Jan 11 17:27:02 MYOLDSERVER postfix/cleanup[3683]: 407A1A0684: message-id=<[email protected]om>
    Jan 11 17:27:02 MYOLDSERVER postfix/smtpd[3695]: disconnect from localhost[127.0.0.1]
    Jan 11 17:27:02 MYOLDSERVER postfix/qmgr[2238]: 407A1A0684: from=<[email protected]>, size=4218, nrcpt=1 (queue active)
    Jan 11 17:27:02 MYOLDSERVER amavis[1327]: (01327-05) Passed BAD-HEADER-2 {RelayedOpenRelay,Quarantined}, [209.85.167.170]:40050 [209.85.167.170] <[email protected]> -> <[email protected]>, quarantine: b/badh-bScZrfnkFRu0, Queue-ID: D5220A0571, Message-ID: <[email protected]om>, mail_id: bScZrfnkFRu0, Hits: 0.602, size: 3599, queued_as: 407A1A0684, dkim_sd=20161025:gmail.com, 5128 ms
    Jan 11 17:27:02 MYOLDSERVER postfix/smtp[3688]: D5220A0571: to=<[email protected]>, relay=127.0.0.1[127.0.0.1]:10024, delay=5.4, delays=0.31/0/0/5.1, dsn=2.0.0, status=sent (250 2.0.0 from MTA(smtp:[127.0.0.1]:10025): 250 2.0.0 Ok: queued as 407A1A0684)
    Jan 11 17:27:02 MYOLDSERVER postfix/qmgr[2238]: D5220A0571: removed
    Jan 11 17:27:02 MYOLDSERVER dovecot: lda([email protected]): sieve: msgid=<[email protected]om>: stored mail into mailbox 'INBOX'
    Jan 11 17:27:02 MYOLDSERVER postfix/pipe[3697]: 407A1A0684: to=<[email protected]>, relay=dovecot, delay=0.01, delays=0.01/0/0/0.01, dsn=2.0.0, status=sent (delivered via dovecot service)
    Jan 11 17:27:02 MYOLDSERVER postfix/qmgr[2238]: 407A1A0684: removed
     
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2019

Share This Page