I install ispconfig after i set up my webserver... how to move it 4 manage it w isp

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by bujin, Dec 23, 2010.

1. bujin

bujin New Member

Hello I installed ispconfig3 after i have configured the webserver already... so now I have my web document root is /var/www/main ..... inside i have wordpress and oscommerce configured ... when i installed ispconfig3 and i configured my domain i wouldnt have access to the webpage anymore even when i copied the whole /var/www/main folder into the folder that isp creates inside /var/www/ispconfig that i think was the name of the client and the name of the domain ... so when i didi that i got a php error on the page.... so i wonder how can i move or migrate a web page inside the folders that ispconfig creates when you create a domain in ispconfig .... I really appreciate your help :) thanks
  2. Toucan

Toucan New Member

Do other php applications work in the new domains?
    Oscommerce and some cms use the base directory in their configuration. To Find this out I find the easiest way is to go to an FTP user of that domain in the control panel and go to options... It will look like this:/var/www/clients/client0/web8

Might not be the right answer but it's a good start if other php applications work from the new directories