Hi Friends We got a serious problem. Our server bandwidth usage increased dramatically. Each month our server uses 6 GB Internet but it's about two weeks that our server uses 5 GB per day. It cost me a lot. Remotely tried to monitor each node's to figure out whose uses. What I show was very shocking! results show that our customers overuse the Internet. I think ISPConfig infected by some PHP or AJAX virus because I checked attacks and all saw was our customers. Please anyone encountered with this kind of problem or knows the answer let me know. In my country, Internet costs are a lot and I can't afford it. Also, I put a client network monitor as an attachment.