how to update to php7.3 ?

Discussion in 'General' started by Maslak Yavuz, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Maslak Yavuz

Maslak Yavuz Member

2. Jesse Norell

Jesse Norell ISPConfig Developer Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

3. Maslak Yavuz

Maslak Yavuz Member

Thank you, I upgraded php-fpm by the above link. It works. on the php7.2 and php7.0 work. priviously there was php7.0 on debian9 with ispconfig.
    But i get an error in the ispconfig.log as below;
    thrown in /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/classes/cron.d/100-send_sys_mailqueue.inc.php on line 62
    PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method ispcmail::send_queue() in /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/classes/cron.d/100-send_sys_mailqueue.inc.php:62
    What can be the problem?

4. Taleman

Taleman Well-Known Member HowtoForge Supporter

Did you by mistake change the default PHP to those 7.1 or 7.2 PHP versions? ISPConfig for Debian 9 works only with the default PHP that comes with Debian 9.x.
    See chapter "10 Set Debian default PHP back to the original version" in that Tutorial.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2019
  5. Maslak Yavuz

Maslak Yavuz Member

I already switched the default version to 7.0 after the installation as the image
    I get only one error regarding cron in the php errors.
    /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/classes/cron.d/100-send_sys_mailqueue.inc.php on line 62

Attached Files:

6. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Hmm, there is no file /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/classes/cron.d/100-send_sys_mailqueue.inc.php in recent ISPConfig versions as far as I see. Either you wrote it yourself or it is a remnant file from an old version.

7. Maslak Yavuz

Maslak Yavuz Member

this began with updating ispconfig after running php update.php . I didn't write it.