How to start creating the vhost for Apache2 from Nginx?

Discussion in 'Developers' Forum' started by SinglWolf, Dec 3, 2013.

1. SinglWolf

SinglWolf New Member

Sorry for bad english, I'm from Russia.
    I installed the panel on Nginx, everything works fine. I had an idea to use as a proxy Apahe. Established prescribed listen on port 8082. Everything is fine. Now I need to run when a site creation wizard vhost for Apahe. How to do? PHP language is a little know. Hopefully Google translator translated correctly :)

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

You will have to write or modify a server plugin for ispconfig that subscribs itself to the website insert and update commands and then writes the apache vhost configuration file. There is already a plugin for this purpose, but it has not been tested with recent ispconfig releases, so I cant say if it works. The plugin is /usr/local/ispconfig/server/plugins-available/nginx_reverseproxy_plugin.inc.php

3. SinglWolf

SinglWolf New Member

Thank you very much! I'm coming in this direction.

4. SinglWolf

SinglWolf New Member

I have carefully examined the code file /usr/local/ispconfig/server/plugins-available/ nginx_reverseproxy_plugin.inc.php. Unfortunately there are no options to create a vhost for apache.
    I did so. Wrote my plugin. Now for apache vhost created. But now I can not restart apache2. The logs written: "Unable to add a delayed restart for 'apache2'. Service not registered." How to register a service 'apache2'?. I will appreciate any idea.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2013