How to clear UCEPROTECT Level 3

Discussion in 'Server Operation' started by nara_456, Dec 8, 2009.

1. nara_456

nara_456 New Member

I am using Zimbra Mail Server in Ubuntu Environment, and using Bind 9 as DNS.
    I have purchased a domain from yahoo.

After installation of Zimbra Mail Server, the mails i am sending to yahoo and Gmail are going to SPAM instead of INBOX For this issue already I placed a forum and gathered the information and found that my Static IP address is in Blacklist and I contacted my Internet Service Provider to clear the Blacklist issue.

My ISP provider confirmed that they removed my static ip address from Blacklist.

When i checkout, whether my ip is in blacklist or not in - - - it is showing that my ip is not in blacklist

and when check in this website -- mxtoolbox i found that my ip address is in blacklist and placed in

Do i need to install any antivirus or spam scanner or firewall in my system separately to clear this issue.

Already i am having amavisd and clamav for antivirus and spam.

How can i clear this blacklist issue - UCEPROTECT L3.

Thanks in Advance .
  2. thavaht

thavaht New Member

Being in UCEPROTECT level 3 is not a problem with your IP. It's your provider's problem, so there's nothing you can do.

If you go to the page and check your IP you'll find good and detailed explanation about that.