fstab df problem

Discussion in 'General' started by almere, Jun 18, 2013.

  1. almere

    almere Member HowtoForge Supporter ISPConfig Developer

    Hello.

    I made an update yestarday ( from squeeze to wheezy ). After that update i can see all mounted log files ( it wasn't like this before ).

    Here, what i mean:

    [​IMG]

    And before the update I didn't see all that mounted logs.
    Any idea, what can it be?

    Thank's
     
  2. till

    till Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff HowtoForge Supporter ISPConfig Developer

    Diy you update just debian or did you alos update ISPConfig to 3.0.5.x?
     
  3. almere

    almere Member HowtoForge Supporter ISPConfig Developer

    I didn't update ispconfig, only OS/kernel.
     
  4. till

    till Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff HowtoForge Supporter ISPConfig Developer

    Maybe the new df command version has changed its behaviour and shows now also bind mounts. maybe you can check with:

    man df

    on your server if there is a option to suppress them in the output so we can add this to ispconfig monitor scripts.
     
  5. almere

    almere Member HowtoForge Supporter ISPConfig Developer

    Nothing about it there ... Any idea?
     
  6. till

    till Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff HowtoForge Supporter ISPConfig Developer

    Then we can only try to filter out these lines in the ispconfig interface. I've added a feaurerequest for that in the bugtracker.
     
  7. almere

    almere Member HowtoForge Supporter ISPConfig Developer

    assign it to me please
     
  8. till

    till Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff HowtoForge Supporter ISPConfig Developer

  9. almere

    almere Member HowtoForge Supporter ISPConfig Developer

    I'll add it to the SVN ;)
     
  10. almere

    almere Member HowtoForge Supporter ISPConfig Developer

  11. florian030

    florian030 Member HowtoForge Supporter ISPConfig Developer

    It´s quite easy to filter the bind-mounts from df. I changed / added only a few lines in server/lib/classes/monitor_tools.inc.php.

    In public function monitorDiskUsage() add

    Code:
    global $app;
    and change /** Fetch the data of ALL devices into a array (needed for monitoring!) */ to
    Code:
    $app->uses('getconf');
    $web_config = $app->getconf->get_server_config($conf['server_id'], 'web');
    $dfData = shell_exec('df -hT|grep -v "'.$web_config['website_basedir'].'/" 2>/dev/null');
    
     
  12. till

    till Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff HowtoForge Supporter ISPConfig Developer

    Thanks for the patch!
     

Share This Page