File Edit

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by smarra, Jan 26, 2012.

1. smarra

smarra New Member

I use ISPconfig and I need to edit the httpd-vhosts.conf file in apache to fix a PHP install error. On what directory is this file located on Centos 6 using ISPconfig3?

Last edited: Jan 26, 2012
  2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

There is no file with that name used on a ispconfig server. Please post your original php problem instead so that we can try to fix that.

3. smarra

smarra New Member

The problem I have is when I install a PHP script, the open basr dir command is crashing the script. I was trying to remove the command to finish the install.

4. till

The open basedir is set on the options tab of the website settings in ISPConfig. But on Centos the resaon for your problem can also be eaccelerator as the eaccelerator rpm is buggy and throws wrong open_baesdir messages.

Please post the exact error message that you find in the error.log of the website to see if its a eaccelerator or open_basedir problem.

5. smarra

smarra New Member

On a different control panel (ZPanel) it stated to remove lines that start with php_admin_value and open_basedir and the script functions. Any thoughts?

6. till

That does not apply to a ispconfig server. Thats as if you follow a comment on configuring windows for a linux server install ;)

Ok back to the problem: The issue is the broken eaccellerator on centos, the clear indication is the missing file path betwen the parentheses of the error "....File().....".
    To fix that uninstall the eaccelerator package.

If you like to use a php cache, use e.g. xcache or apc instaed.

7. smarra

smarra New Member

Removed eaccelerator, still not working, new log:

[Thu Jan 26 12:03:00 2012] [warn] [client 192.168.1.12] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Notice: Undefined index: step in /var/www/clients/client2/web8/web/rsvp/install/index.php on line 33
    [Thu Jan 26 12:03:04 2012] [warn] [client 192.168.1.12] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function dl() in /var/www/clients/client2/web8/web/rsvp/admin/includes/classes/crypto.php on line 31, referer: http://thegillettefamily.com/rsvp/install/index.php?step=3

8. till

Ok, thats something different: Your script tries to load a php extension dynamically (see dl function in php manual). Either dynamic loading of extensions is disabled in your php.ini file or you use a php version where the function has been removed. See:

http://php.net/manual/en/function.dl.php

Search for "enable_dl" in php.ini and turn it on and then restart apache and check if the php version that you use still supports dl(). As dl was removed only in some sapi's, it might be that it works when you turn it on in php.ini and then switch to a differnt sapi like mod_php.

9. smarra

smarra New Member

Where is php.ini in ISPconfig?

10. till

The php.ini location depends on your linux distrubution. Create a php file with "phpinfo()" function inside, open that file in the browser and you see which php.ini file is used.