Error with logging

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by bplgonzo, Jul 27, 2007.

1. bplgonzo

bplgonzo New Member

Errors with log-in

At first ISPConfig was working normally and I opened and managed several websites. Today, when I try to login to ISPConfig it shows Login screen OK. After I enter username and pass it shows following errors:

HTML:
    Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: 
    Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in 
    /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/classes/ispconfig_db_mysql.lib.php on line 77

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: 
    Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in
    /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/classes/ispconfig_db_mysql.lib.php on line 77

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by 
    (output started at /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/classes/ispconfig_db_mysql.lib.php:77) 
    in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/login/login.php on line 60
    When I checked ispconfig_db_mysql.lib.php, there was nothing filled in for servername, database, user and pass. I filled that data (with server name 'localhost') but nothing happened...
    Strange thing is that I can access PHPMyAdmin via address https://www.mydomain.com:81/phpmyadmin which I installed earlier in ISPConfig
    I can also login to all sites FTP accounts.

Any help?

Last edited: Jul 27, 2007
  2. bplgonzo

bplgonzo New Member

I can even think of reinstalling ISPConfig if it would solve it, but what are chances that this happen again? I will be not able to reinstall websites again and again...

By the way, is there any procedure of uninstaling ISPConfig?

3. falko

falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer

Did you change your MySQL password after installing ISPConfig? Then you must change the password in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/config.inc.php, too.

Yes, simply run
    Code:
    /root/ispconfig/uninstall