ERROR 500 - Internal Server Error!

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by WebTiago, Feb 10, 2014.

1. WebTiago

WebTiago New Member

I just finished installing ISPConfig on Ubuntu 04.12 + Nginx. I tried to upload the wordpress, but when finished, gives this error. What can you do?

2. musa

musa New Member

a 500er error can be.. lets say it everything.

post the error_log from your webserver for that domain to see whats causing the 500er error.

3. WebTiago

WebTiago New Member

Thank you friend for reply. Here is my error.log

Thank you friend for reply. Here is my error.log

Attached Files:

4. musa

musa New Member

It looks like your allowe dpaths are not set correctly:

Code:
    pen_basedir restriction in effect. File(/var/www/clients/client0/web1/wp-config.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/clients/client0/web1/web:/var/www/clients/client0/web1/private:/var/www/clients/client0/web1/tmp:/var/www/educacaoaraxa.com/web:/srv/www/educacaoaraxa.com/web:/usr/share/php5:/usr/share/php:/tmp:/usr/share/phpmyadmin:/etc/phpmyadmin:/var/lib/phpmyadmin) in /var/www/clients/client0/web1/web/wp-load.php on line 31" while reading response header from upstream, client: 201.78.111.199, server: educacaoaraxa.com, request: "GET / HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://127.0.0.1:9010", host: "www.educacaoaraxa.com"
    2014/02/10 04:36:45 [error] 8285#0: *299 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Warning:  file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/var/www/clients/client0/web1/wp-config.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/clients/client0/web1/web:/var/www/clients/client0/web1/private:/var/www/clients/client0/web1/tmp:/var/www/educacaoaraxa.com/web:/srv/www/educacaoaraxa.com/web:/usr/share/php5:/usr/share/php:/tmp:/usr/share/phpmyadmin:/etc/phpmyadmin:/var/lib/phpmyadmin) in /var/www/clients/client0/web1/web/wp-load.php on line 31" while reading response header from upstream, client: 201.78.111.199, server: educacaoaraxa.com, request: "GET / HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://127.0.0.1:9010", host: "www.educacaoaraxa.com"
    2014/02/10 04:36:46 [error] 8285#0: *302 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Warning:  file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/var/www/clients/client0/web1/wp-config.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/clients/client0/web1/web:/var/www/clients/client0/web1/private:/var/www/clients/client0/web1/tmp:/var/www/educacaoaraxa.com/web:/srv/www/educacaoaraxa.com/web:/usr/share/php5:/usr/share/php:/tmp:/usr/share/phpmyadmin:/etc/phpmyadmin:/var/lib/phpmyadmin) in /var/www/clients/client0/web1/web/wp-load.php on line 31" while reading response header from upstream, client: 157.56.92.147, server: educacaoaraxa.com, request: "GET / HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://127.0.0.1:9010", host: "www.fanedito.tk"

the last line:
    Code:
    open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/var/www/clients/client0/web1/wp-config.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/clients/client0/web1/web:/var/www/clients/client0/web1/private:/var/www/clients/client0/web1/tmp:/var/www/educacaoaraxa.com/web:/srv/www/educacaoaraxa.com/web:/usr/share/php5:/usr/share/php:/tmp:/usr/share/phpmyadmin:/etc/phpmyadmin:/var/lib/phpmyadmin) in /var/www/clients/client0/web1/web/wp-load.php on line 31

should be the one causing problems. once you fix that it should be ok.
    looks like your page is not withing the web directory.

5. WebTiago

WebTiago New Member

I'm accessing the ftp client this way: In host name put my server ip. In the User field I put the name of User created ftp ispconfig. And I put the password in ispconfig. Access to the web folder and put the files there. There's another way to access?

6. WebTiago

WebTiago New Member

I think it's not because of the place. I put an html file into the same directory where I was putting. It worked, but the php seems not. I'm trying to install wordpress.

7. WebTiago

WebTiago New Member

Anyone know what can be?

8. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Thats a bug in the wordpress insaller, it tries to access files outside of the website when the config file is missing. Make a copy of the file wp-config-sample.php and save it as wp-config.php. Then enter the database login details in the file and save it and proceed with the wordpress installation.

9. WebTiago

WebTiago New Member

Our friend, who I am now ashamed. Thank you very much! It worked!:D