error 500 - fastcgi and suexec problem

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by orsz, Sep 20, 2013.

1. orsz

orsz New Member

Hi,

I have this site with fastcgi and suexec, added without client (client0) in ISPconfig3 as web1. I managed to install wordpress there and it was working fine. But suddenly I had internal server error 500, restarted apache and it was ok again. Now I constantly have error 500 and restarts do not help.
    I checked apache error log:
    Code:
    suexec policy violation: see suexec log for more details
    suexec error log:
    Code:
    [2013-09-20 12:37:37]: target uid/gid (5004/5005) mismatch with directory (5004/5005) or program (5004/0)
    Why 0? how to fix it?

I also have client0 web2 site with suphp which is working fine.

I was following this guide:
    http://www.howtoforge.com/perfect-server-centos-6.4-x86_64-apache2-dovecot-ispconfig-3

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Seems as if you uploaded a file as root user and did not chown all files in the web folder to the user and group of the website.

3. orsz

orsz New Member

Which file?

I uploaded all files through ftp configured for this web1 in ispconfig, didnt change any permissions and didnt chown afterwards.

How to check it and how to do that?

EDIT:
    No, I dont think this is the problem, coz I checked uploaded files with ls -l and all have web1 client0 (all but /stats directory)

Maybe the problem is in program gui? But I dont know how to check and fix it. Could anyone help me?

EDIT2:
    using FPM now, which seems to work fine

Last edited: Sep 21, 2013