Emails not delivered to microsoft mailservers (Outlook,live,hotmail etc)

Discussion in 'ISPConfig 3 Priority Support' started by sheshes, Jun 13, 2019 at 10:00 AM.

1. sheshes

sheshes Member HowtoForge Supporter

Hi guys,

For the past feww weeks I am experiencing a very strange problems with my mailserver.

All mail sent to outlook.com, live.com, hotmail.com and all domains using 365 or outlook as mailservers are silently discarded by the recipient. There are no queued mail in postfix and all no blacklists (besides the abandoned lngsblock). All tests with various tools score our domains with 8 or 9/10 and spf, ptr, dmarc and dkim are properly setup.

Furthermore all mail sent to us are received and if we reply on any of them then the mail is delivered correctly.

I have contacted microsoft 10 times, filling up the investigation form which in return replied that the ip cannot be mitigated (meaning there isnt any fault found)

My only suspicion is that my postfix setup is not following microsoft best practises or policies but I cannot figure it out.

Any help will be tremendously appriaciated.

Thanks

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Which exact errors do you get in the mail.log file? Have you setup spf records for the domain and did you enable dkim?

3. sheshes

sheshes Member HowtoForge Supporter

No errors what so ever in mail.log.

SPF records are in place as well as dkim. this is also proven in mxtoolbox lookup.