Egroupware Installation

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by richardp, Jul 26, 2006.

1. richardp

richardp New Member

Hi to all!
    I am trying to install egroupware in an ISP Config website. To avoid hassles etc I just opened a webiste on ISPConfig and uploaded everything in the egroupware folder via FTP to the web folder. When I try to access the index.php file - i get redirected to http://www.(mydomain)/setup/index.php and get the following page.

Warning: require() [function.require]: Unable to access ../phpgwapi/inc/ in /home/www/web20/web/setup/inc/ on line 47

Warning: require(../phpgwapi/inc/ [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/www/web20/web/setup/inc/ on line 47

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '../phpgwapi/inc/' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /home/www/web20/web/setup/inc/ on line 47

As you can c - i'm a newbie, especially to ISPConfig. I read the previous forums regards installation for egroupware - but still couldnt solve the problem

Any help - it seems like a ridiculous problem i know but i would really appreciate ur help :)

2. falko

falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer

What's the output of

Seems as if egroupware is looking in the wrong directory.
  3. wr19026

wr19026 New Member

I've installed eGroupware on my test machine and although it works (not badly) I can't get the e-mail component to work. What I have it linked to is my server's e-mail settings.

And without e-mail it's pretty pointless to use in my opinion....
  4. falko

falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer

Please open a new thread for this.