Database quota is not calculate

Discussion in 'General' started by dampel, Sep 23, 2018.

  1. dampel

    dampel New Member

    Hi, Dear support
    Used space for databases is not calculated. I see 0 for all databases. Should be 43 mb for database c1first

    [​IMG]
    Ubuntu 16.04
    Virtualization KVM
    nginx + php7.0-fpm
    Mariadb 10.0.36
    ISPconfig 3.1dev
     
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
  2. dampel

    dampel New Member

    Who can help me?
     
  3. till

    till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

    Is the MySQL root password in the file /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/mysql_clientdb.conf correct?
     
  4. dampel

    dampel New Member

    i checked this file, password for the root MySQL exists
     
  5. Jesse Norell

    Jesse Norell Well-Known Member

    The function to calculate that was updated in my recent patch, which could be related. I did test it worked for me, but something to consider....
     
  6. dampel

    dampel New Member

    Jesse Norell, can you provide the link to your patch?
     
  7. Jesse Norell

    Jesse Norell Well-Known Member

  8. dampel

    dampel New Member

    I checked old version of ISPconfig
    3.1.12 -
    calculating working fine, but in the new version 3.1.13 used space for databases is not calculated
    How to fix this ?
     
  9. Jesse Norell

    Jesse Norell Well-Known Member

    Well, it's not the changes I referred to then, I just checked a 3.1.13 box (which does not include those changes), and database quota is working fine. I checked another server running stable-3.1 git branch (as of yesterday or the day before), and it also works.

    As you said you're running 3.1dev at first, I'd update to the latest stable-3.1 branch and see what happens. If that doesn't fix it (or if you would rather try this first), turn up debugging on the database server and see what shows up in /var/log/ispconfig/cron.log when the database size is checked (which might be every 5 minutes, from memory).
     
  10. dampel

    dampel New Member

    it's strange, but if i replace db_mysql.inc.php from 3.1.12 to 3.1.13 all working fine.
    I think its bug.
     
  11. Jesse Norell

    Jesse Norell Well-Known Member

    Could be. Try updating to stable-3.1 git branch.
     
    dampel likes this.
  12. dampel

    dampel New Member

    Yes, it's helped. Thank you
     

Share This Page