Hello i made a mistake and deleted the web1 website that I had. I just used ISPConfig3 to recreate it, but then i got problems because suphp was beginning to act up. It was working until i made the fatal error. [Sat May 24 09:48:20 2008] [warn] Mismatch between target UID (5008) and UID (1080) of file "/var/clients/client0/web6/web/index.php" Is what is located in the suphp log file. So I deleted the site again, and I recreated the whole thing manually. I replaced the following files/directories. /var/clients/client0/web1 /web /log /ssl /cgi-bin and inside the web folder i replaced all the files that came in /error and the index.html /etc/apache2/sites-available mywebsite.tld.vhost /etc/apache2/sites-enabled mywebsite.tld.vhost ln -s /var/clients/client0/web1 /var/www/mywebsite.tld This is everything I did. Now what else must I do to get ISPConfig 3 to recognize it.