Couple of Questions

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by dannyg, Oct 27, 2006.

1. dannyg

dannyg New Member

I've just done installing ISPConfig on my Ubuntu (was a brand new installation, and I followed the steps on the "Perfect Ubuntu Setup" guide here on

Everything is working fine, except for a few things:

• When I was installing ISPConfig, I opted to use the secure https protocol for accessing the Control Panel (i.e. However, I made a few mistakes when it asked me for the details to make the Certificate, especially the Domain Name, because, now whenever I access attempt to access the Control Panel via HTTPS, I get a message saying "Security Error: Domain Name Mismatch" because the security certificate belongs a different domain. My question is, is it possible to re-configure the SSL certificate that was setup during installation (i.e. the one that is accessed when going to so I can change these details, and if so, how?
    • The other problem I have is installing the IonCube loaders onto the server. I have put the loaders into
      and added
      zend_extension = /usr/local/ioncube/
      to the php.ini file found in
      I then restart my webserver through both ISPConfig and the the SSH, and yet they still aren't working.
      My PHPInfo file is: - and I am using the 64-bit loader. Does anyone have a solution for this problem?

Thanks in advance for the help,

2. dannyg

dannyg New Member

Ok I managed to fix the IonCube problem, it was a simple case of the ordering of some of my items in the php.ini file.

But I now have a new problem:

I am getting the errors (too much to paste here) that you can see at

Now I did
    locate php.ini
    and was presented with
    I checked all 3 of these files and all of them are showing safe_mode=Off

I have a PHPInfo file at

Any ideas?

Thanks a lot,

Last edited: Oct 27, 2006
  3. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Disable safemode in the website settings in ISPConfig.
  4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer