"client" tables

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by tom123, Jun 11, 2013.

1. tom123

tom123 Member

why client table is replicated totally on each server ?
    I've a single ispconfig installation with multiple server and every time that I add a new server to the infrastructure, the whole client table is replicated.
  2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Some data in the client atble is required by all servers of the cluster, so the data has to be replicated to evry new node.

All data that is stored in the datalog with ID 0 is data that needs to be replicated to all nodes.
  3. tom123

tom123 Member

Ok. I have something strange in my installation.
    In sys_datalog there are some entries related to a user different from "admin" and with server_id set to 0.

I don't think this is correct because every other entry has user set to admin.
    How can I check why this data is here ?

I'm referring to:
    - mail_content_filter
    - mail_access
    - openvz_template
    - client
    - sys_ini
    - domain
  4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Thats most likely ok. server_id 0 means that a records shall be distributed to all nodes on the cluster, this is decided by the ispconfig scripts internally. It does not mean that a record has to be owned or created by the admin user. Most sever_id 0 actions are indeed from admin user.

If you want to check what a record in sys_datalog was for, you will have to decode the data in the data field. The data is a serialized multi dimensinal php array which contains the full database record of the corresponding table before and after the update.