I changed one of our sites domain/hostname on and ISPConfig 3 server. The update did not go through as we had the notification of pending updates in red on the top of the page. We restarted the server and since then we can not log in to the ISP config hosting panel. The site has SSL enabled but no purchased key was installed yet. We ran the following as per one of the forum posts: /usr/local/ispconfig/server/server.sh Here is the debug info: WARNING - There is already a lockfile set, but no process running with this pid (6652). Continuing. DEBUG - Calling function 'check_phpini_changes' from plugin 'webserver_plugin' raised by action 'server_plugins_loaded'. DEBUG - Found 4 changes, starting update process. DEBUG - Calling function 'ssl' from plugin 'apache2_plugin' raised by event 'web_domain_update'. DEBUG - Calling function 'update' from plugin 'apache2_plugin' raised by event 'web_domain_update'. umount: /var/www/clients/client3/web12/log: not mounted DEBUG - Creating fastcgi starter script: /var/www/php-fcgi-scripts/web12/.php-fcgi-starter PHP Fatal error: vlibTemplate Error: Parse error!<br>To debug this file, use vlibTemplateDebug instead of vlibTemplate in the class instantiation(i.e. new vlibTemplateDebug). in /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/classes/tpl_error.inc.php on line 84 Any suggestion would be most welcome.