cannot modify open_basedir using ispconfig

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by bkilinc, Apr 14, 2012.

1. bkilinc

bkilinc Member

I have two library paths that I want to share with virtual hosts. I cannot share them because I get open_basedir errors. I tried to modify PHP open_basedir value under options tab. it is modified but did not effect the website. I checked with the output of phpinfo() the old value remains the same.

the other problem is; if I clear everthing in "PHP openbasedir" field and post the form. the field is filled by ISPConfig with wrong values like
    "/var/www/clients/client0/web169/web", there is no client0.

I auto created websites with remote framework to import websites from ISPConfig2.
  2. sjau

sjau Local Meanie Moderator

what does the apache vhost entry for that domain look like?
  3. bkilinc

bkilinc Member

vhost file

related line on vhost files is like this
    php_admin_value open_basedir /var/www/clients/client136/web170
    but for the same website "php open_basedir" value is like this

so the are not same. I thought this is a file permission problem I give write permissions to vhosts file and noting is changed. the owner of vhost files is root:root.
  4. bkilinc

bkilinc Member

how do I tfind error logs

I see that ispconfig3 does not also create web folders. So, there is a problem here, but I cannot see any errorlogs.
    is empty
    on ispconfig panel website is created as if there are no problems.
  5. falko

falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer

This bug is fixed in ISPConfig, so please update.
  6. bkilinc

bkilinc Member

queue problem

I updated to latest version. Also I discovered the problem. There was a job stuck in queue and there is no way to clear it. I dive into to sources and placed a dummy function to clear the job in queue, it worked. The stucked job was related to user_update function in email plugin. It stucked because there was uppercase letters in user email.

In my opinion, this is an important issue. If something stucks in queue, the panel becames useless, it just stacks up jobs. Well I can solve it, going into sources, but it takes time.