We've installed a new webserver with ISPConfig3. Everything went fine and can create new websites and databases. We can access the databases via phpmyadmin and/or the CLI. However, when we attempt to create a connection to the database through the website front end, we receive a generic error stating "Error connecting to SQL server". We've commented out the bind statement and also tried binding to 0.0.0.0, but there's no difference. We're able to telnet to port 3306 and receive a banner. We've changed the php script from localhost to 127.0.0.1 and to the IP of the server. None of these have helped. The MySQL database resides on the same web server.