Broken link in monitor module ISPConfig 3.04

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by CSsab, Nov 10, 2011.

  1. CSsab

    CSsab New Member

    Hi I have a broken link in the link to "more information" in the monitor module.
    I am presuming this has something to do with an ajax request.
    Where can I look to fix this?

    Thanks in advance.
    I am very happily working with the new features in this version - great work !!:)
     
  2. till

    till Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff HowtoForge Supporter ISPConfig Developer

    The bugtracker entry for this issue is here:

    http://bugtracker.ispconfig.org/index.php?do=details&task_id=1834&project=3

    The file is /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/web/monitor/show_sys_state.php plus the corresponding html template in the templates folder. I did a short check already and the ajax part seems to work. There were some changes in the way the list displays items from 3.0.3 to 3.0.4 and they dont seem to work properly. As the 3.0.3 implementation worked fine, my Idea was to restore the file and template from 3.0.3.3.

    Thanks!
     
  3. CSsab

    CSsab New Member


    I'll try that thanks till.
     
  4. CSsab

    CSsab New Member

    Don't know if it is just my install but just a little tag error:

    Line 5 of main.tpl.htm is:

    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<tmpl_var name="html_content_encoding">"/>

    so it needs to be:

    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<tmpl_var name="html_content_encoding">

    Cheers
     
  5. till

    till Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff HowtoForge Supporter ISPConfig Developer

    No, the line in ispconfig is corect as <tmpl_var name="html_content_encoding"> is a variable placeholder. So:

    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<tmpl_var name="html_content_encoding">"/>

    gets converted by the templating system to e.g.:

    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf8"/>
     
  6. CSsab

    CSsab New Member

    Ahh I see,
    Thanks
     
  7. CSsab

    CSsab New Member

    I can confirm that this works to a certain extent getting rid of most of the problems.

    In the multiserver setup I replaced the following with the 3.0.3.3 versions across all servers in the setup.
    /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/web/monitor/show_sys_state.php
    /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/web/monitor/templates/show_sys_state.htm

    Now there are a few glitches in the left hand column of the dashboard monitor module. Nothing I can't put up with until this can be fixed.
    Thanks
     

Share This Page