Apps and Addon Packages

Discussion in 'General' started by emaddaou, Nov 2, 2013.

1. emaddaou

emaddaou New Member

Dear Falko,

I have setup a week ago an Ubuntu Perfect Server Setup with ISPConfig based on this link and while I was testing the server, I tried the Apps and Addon Packages and nothing appeared, after few days at the night time, I tired again and it was fully populated with all the packages :)

After Testing has been done, I wanted to a install a real Server this time for training Purpose, NON of the Apps and Addon packages appears again on the New server Setup, I tried few times to Hit update again again, Nothing :(

Does this repo link has certain active time to be used? if yes, what time should I use it to update or download the Apps and addon packages?

Is there any other alternative to probably download the packages one by one and then populate them manually to ISPConfig Control Panel?

You have mentioned about this site under the new release of ISPConfig 3, do you believe we can download these packages manually and have them populated under Apps and Addon Packages? I don't mind to deal with different Repo link if you recommend different one.

Over all, I want to thank you for all your hard work development. Please let me know what should I do, I really would like to have my training session with this repo populated to make it easy for the users. We are going to load too many CMS and Blog Platforms for training and testing and the populated list under the previous setup (testing server) was great List! I hope that it is going to work this time, but on the Real Server.

Thank you Falko,

Imad Daou

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

3. emaddaou

emaddaou New Member

I'm sorry guys :)

Yes! I did :) and everything is working fine! please please please write something beside the Apps and Addon in order to notice the difference. Since It seems not only me got confused :)

Thank you so much!

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

We will rename the part under "System" to "ISPConfig extensions" or so, so its less confusing.
  5. Quaxth

Quaxth New Member

Just for info: has more than 300 working scripts available. Just signup for an free account and start installing what you like. All you have to d upfront is after login to the new account, to add your domains to the database using the 3 Icon from left in this picture:
    Than click on Add Domain and key in the required infos.

Softaculous is working on the installer for ISPConfig, which should be ready end of next month according to Support Softaculous. Till that, you need to create the Databases manual before installing a Apps.

I installed already several with no problems.
  6. emaddaou

emaddaou New Member

Great Website!

Please let me know when the ISPConfig installer ready, thank you so much for the information. It's an amazing collection of packages!
  7. williammack

williammack New Member

Yes awesome services.

I am very happy to read this.