Apache2 modules issues

Discussion in 'Server Operation' started by zinnium, Nov 26, 2011.

  1. zinnium

    zinnium New Member

    Hey guys

    I have been having a ton of odd little problems with my server and I think I finally figured out my troubles and its the fact of my apache modules are loading properly. My main problem stems from IE having trouble with my CSS right now. It loads wonderfully on my shared Godaddy account, but messes up on my server.

    I ran the following script on a test.php to see what was going on.
    output == white page...

    Here is the "apache2 -l" output
    Compiled in modules:

    here is the "apachectl -t -D DUMP_MODULES" output
    Loaded Modules:
    core_module (static)
    log_config_module (static)
    logio_module (static)
    mpm_prefork_module (static)
    http_module (static)
    so_module (static)
    actions_module (shared)
    alias_module (shared)
    auth_basic_module (shared)
    auth_digest_module (shared)
    authn_file_module (shared)
    authz_default_module (shared)
    authz_groupfile_module (shared)
    authz_host_module (shared)
    authz_user_module (shared)
    autoindex_module (shared)
    cgi_module (shared)
    dav_module (shared)
    dav_fs_module (shared)
    deflate_module (shared)
    dir_module (shared)
    env_module (shared)
    expires_module (shared)
    fcgid_module (shared)
    headers_module (shared)
    include_module (shared)
    mime_module (shared)
    negotiation_module (shared)
    php5_module (shared)
    reqtimeout_module (shared)
    rewrite_module (shared)
    ruby_module (shared)
    setenvif_module (shared)
    ssl_module (shared)
    status_module (shared)
    suexec_module (shared)
    suphp_module (shared)

    My server is the exact copy of Debian Perfect Server with ISPCONFIG 3 installed on it. I am using PHP5 FASTCGI.

    I just feel like I am missing something basic here. I have ran some other scripts recently and they all can't locate need apache modules and I think my issue based right there.
  2. zinnium

    zinnium New Member

  3. zinnium

    zinnium New Member

    I have been doing some of my own research some more and it looks like the headers_module can cause this event if its not loaded...

    Right now the page is shifting left and causing all kinds of hell. My template was designed for IE7, but ran fine on IE6 to 9.

    I am going through the XAMPP files on my PCs and Macs to check the configs versus my server. But they are pretty vanilla minus having CURL running.
  4. zinnium

    zinnium New Member

    Fixed it

    Got it fixed....

    Totally weird too. It was my site map program causing it. Its independent of my wordpress systems and runs on its own when needed.

    For some reason the theme draws into it part of the header from this program and places a "<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" />" On top of the coding. I am totally confused by it. There is no linking between them.

    Its going to been something to play with find out why.

Share This Page